ARTH’s work has been supported by a range of international and national agencies as well as by some individuals. Agencies that have supported us are as follows :
- Indian donors: Sir Ratan Tata Trust, Sir Dorabji Tata Trust
- Indian agencies:Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Institute of Management, Population Foundation of India, Society for Applied Studies, Society for Applied Studies, Rural Women’s Social Education Centre, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Governments: Government of India, Government of Rajasthan
- UN agencies: World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund, United Nations Children’s Fund
- International donors: Mac Arthur Foundation, Swedish International Development Agency, Department for International Development (DfID – UK), Wellcome Trust
- International agencies: CARE, Ipas, Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, Duke University, Karolinska Institute, International Women’s Health Coalition, Bajaj Family Foundation, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute, Uppsala Universitet, David & Lucile Packard Foundation
Some individual donors and volunteers also provide their time and other resources to ARTH’s activities on different occasions.